Friday, March 03, 2006
posted by Anamika Anyone at 8:28 pm


I just love the white witch. She's so.... wicked. If I were a child,I'd be shit scared of her. But I'm 20,and I'm totally fascinated by her instead. I wonder,would I be like her if I was the evil queen of Narnia?(beautiful place,by the way)However I'd be,I'd definitely have more sense that to order stupid Edmund to bring his siblings. But that would probably change the whole story. Nice to keep it as it is. Good versus evil. Jadis versus Aslan."Sons and daughters of Adam and Eve" versus "The evil witch who is not the rightful queen of Narnia". I'm blabbering again.The doctor said that after all those shock treatments,I'd talk sense. So I guess he was a quack. And why should I not blabber,pray? This is my blog, so I can post any nonsense as I see fit. So,those of you who don't like it,shut up and eff off. But have a nice day.
 



1 Comments:


At 3:10 pm, Blogger Abigail Alexis~

Hey Girl,

Nice to see you finally posted again ! I did as well.

I am a big fan of C.S.Lewis. Still haven't seen the recant movie....but really want to. Read the books long ago, and saw the (old) movie. Anyway, who won't want to live in a palace of ice....He,he,he....Anyway, I guess if your the snow queen, your already cold.She is beautiful thaugh. :P

They children are great, and geeting all "A"s in school. Makes a mommy proud.

Don't be a stranger!

:) AB