Thursday, September 29, 2005
posted by Anamika Anyone at 10:51 pm
When I saw the break of day,
I wished that I could fly away,
Instead I’m kneeling in the sand,
Catching teardrops in my hand….

Those are the words of the beautiful song “Don’t know why” by Norah Jones.Ahhhhh.that song. It is just tooo good. Just like Pride and Prejudice. Every time I read that book, I find a new angle to the story. Every time.

So, I’m back! I’ve not been writing regularly…. Why? Have I been too busy? Too lazy? I don’t know for sure. But I’m so happy to know that people wait for my posts… it makes my day. Thank you Shari,Micheala,AB(to name a few!)

Roy has tagged me for a short story. And I shall fulfill! I used to write poems and short stories in high school, and somehow the habit slipped out of my life..It’ll be fun to pick up the pen again..

For now I’ll leave you with this picture…..



Toodles!
 



20 Comments:


At 12:54 am, Blogger Michaela

Hey! Good to hear from you again, I was starting to wonder if you'd given up on us!

 

At 3:23 pm, Blogger Anamika Anyone

How could I?
You know I'd never do that..

 

At 10:40 pm, Blogger Naveen Roy

Hey, good to see u back....and I am eagerly awaiting ur short story.............

 

At 5:48 pm, Blogger Anamika Anyone

Awww,thanks!

BTW,Gone with the wind!!
Didn't you just love the book...I liked it more than the movie,even though I fell in love with Clark Gable...

 

At 7:15 pm, Blogger Abigail Alexis~

Nice to see you back. :) Nice post. AB

 

At 8:22 pm, Blogger shari

Hey :) Glad to hear from you.
I'm "eagerly awaiting" to read your short story. :)

 

At 1:10 am, Blogger PJ

WHile I've not read any of the books, I'm down with the Potter movies...can't wait for this one to come out in a month.

Rock!

 

At 9:31 am, Blogger shari

anamika, your presence is missed :)

 

At 9:38 am, Blogger Abigail Alexis~

Hey, when you get a chance, come and visit my new blog! Missing your posts. :) AB

 

At 8:43 pm, Blogger shari

Hope you are doing well! :)

 

At 1:24 pm, Blogger Raju PP

welcome back anamika :)
i completely understand ur absense from blogging world :0 coz its been the same with me as well ;)

 

At 3:05 pm, Blogger Anamika Anyone

Awwwwwww......
You guys!
I miss you too!

 

At 10:01 am, Blogger shari

Just wanted to say hey! :)
I started another blog-sort of.

http://sharisnewblog.blogspot.com
I hope you start posting again soon.

 

At 7:00 am, Blogger Abigail Alexis~

I guess everyones deep in studies. :( missing you. Hope you start posting again soon. AB

 

At 12:03 pm, Blogger Smarak

Was randomly browsing thru blogs when i came across urs. nice verse there...was expecting ur interpretation of those lines 2 follow up. put that up too

 

At 12:04 pm, Blogger Smarak

Nd ya... i recently got hold of another novel of jane austen, 'Persuasion'. found it as intense as pride n prejudice. piety its not that popular

 

At 6:20 pm, Blogger Anamika Anyone

I'm right here,don't you worry..
I'll be back...

 

At 4:20 pm, Blogger Karthik Dinakar

Hey ! I'm gonna be watching this space too !

Three cheers !

Karthik

 

At 8:16 am, Blogger Abigail Alexis~

Hey!

Whatever happened to you?????

Miss you

:) AB

 

At 11:25 am, Blogger Willie Baronet

My first time to your blog, and already I'm sad about how infrequently you post. :-)