Wednesday, December 28, 2005
posted by Anamika Anyone at 2:40 pm
OK.. first things first;
Belated merry Christmas to one and all!

Here's how my Christmas went:
6:30AM-I got up,with some difficulty.I always have difficulty getting up at mornings when I have exams coming.
7:30AM-I sat right down to study.Yup.Thats what I did....Student life's good,isn't it?
1:30PM- For lunch I went to my uncle's place.. They had moved to a new house and it was the house warming ceremony..I had a huge South Indian feast.Yum!
4:00PM-I sat in front of the PC and saw some weird music videos with my cousin..One of the songs is still running in my head..not that good..kind of annoying,actually...Urgh!
7:00PM-I went to my maid's palce in the evening.My maid is Christian,and they celebrate Christmas rather grandly.Also,her daughter Elizabeth and I share our birthday :)So,we're pretty close. Anyway,she had invited me over,and I went,and I ate like a hungry gorilla..Boy,those cakes were so good!
8:30PM-I was dog tired to study..I remembered the pile of portions I had yet to finish, and said "What the heck!" and threw myself on the bed... G'nite!And Oh,before I fell asleep,I sang "Jingle bells" to myself!
 



4 Comments:


At 9:08 pm, Blogger Div

Way to go! Ho Ho Ho :)

A day of festivity and feasting!

And that's a helluva sexyy song u have there.

 

At 10:40 pm, Blogger Anamika Anyone

This song is running in my mind from morning..Its kind of catchy,isn't it?..And yes,it is very hot!

 

At 9:17 am, Blogger shari

Happy New Year Anamika!!!!!:)

 

At 2:07 am, Blogger Abigail Alexis~

He,he he...I am a maid, and you have a maid. We have so much in commen. :P LOL. Anyhow, I would spend Christmas with you any year, and I am not even Christian.Santa doesnt care, he visits my house anyway, LOL :P Sounds like you had a fun day. My Christmas wasn't that great, but my children told me that I was there best Christmas presant ever, and that made my day. I feel asleep listening to O'rock 105.1 :P

:) AB