Tuesday, December 20, 2005
posted by Anamika Anyone at 8:23 pm
Pizzle came up with this brilliant idea of celebrating a Santa day. Now I love Santa Claus,and I don't mind a full month dedicated to this chubby,jolly man. Besides Santa is the ultimate symbol of pure unadultrated fun and cheer,regardless of which religion you belong to. So, I second the motion to make Dec 26th or 27th the official Santa Day!Ho Ho Ho!
On a compeletely different note,I had my Analog Communication lab exam today,and it rocked!Yooohooo!
By the way,thanks to Shari for this revelation:

You Are Socks!
Cozy and warm... but easily lost.You make a good puppet.
What Crappy Christmas Gift Are You?


P.S:Enjoy the new song!
 



9 Comments:


At 10:49 am, Blogger Div

I come to your blog and...that's my favourite song playing there :)

'Say Na' is an extremely danceable number. I burned bluffmaster songs on a cd and took them to the gym this Monday. That was the first time I was listening to them. And at top volume this number started playing. It just doubled my spirits. I played it over and over!

You made my day today :)

 

At 11:42 am, Blogger Anamika Anyone

I'm already spreading happiness around! Lots of gifts for me this Christmas!

 

At 6:01 am, Blogger Abigail Alexis~

He,he,he....I was socks as well. What do you think they ment about the puppet thing???? :P I wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not? LOL

;) AB

 

At 2:03 pm, Blogger Anamika Anyone

Socks are the best... They're so comfortable and warm.. And you can fashion puppets out of them and have fun!So what if they're a little smeely sometimes... :)

 

At 2:28 am, Blogger Darryl Von Rokk

Yeah, that "Say na Say na" song is pretty good. I've been trying to locate songs like that ever since I heard the song "Gujarati Soundclash" by Hollertronix, which uses a remix of a song called "Tera Tera Bolda" by Surjit Bindrakhia. Check out the following sample:

Sample

If you can tell me other dance songs like Say na, I would really appreciate it.

Digital Eargasm

 

At 7:40 am, Blogger Abigail Alexis~

He,he,he.....well I love the stripes :P

Love the song here on your blog !

;) AB

 

At 7:29 am, Blogger shari

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

At 7:30 am, Blogger shari

Merry Christmas, Anamika!! :)

 

At 9:07 am, Blogger Karthik Dinakar

Hmmmmmm....

Anamika, (aka Granger), your blog is very cool.

:-)