Friday, March 10, 2006
posted by Anamika Anyone at 7:16 pm
1)I watched Love Actually.Again.I just can't get enough of the prime minister,the kid drummer and the man who speaks awful Portugese.The British accent is delightful.Plus,the songs are awesome.

2)Today morning,I remembered a verse about the Mahabharata in my old Sanskrit textbook.(I learnt Sanskrit in high school,but don't ask me to speak it now)It goes like this:
"Yadihasthi thadanyathra
Yannehaasthi na thath kwachith."
(All that is there in the world,is present in this book.Whats not in this book,isn't present anywhere)
Its true.Its an awesome epic.

3)What on Earth is wrong with Himesh Reshammiya?? People ask me why I don't watch TV nowadays...I don't because I find the bugger in every channel. Too much is too bad,Himesh.Take a hike.

4)I attended a 2hour seminar today,on "Image segmentation". I was thouroughly bored.I know.As an engineer,I shouldn't say it. But what do I do?

5)Here are the subjects I'm taking this semester;

DIGITAL COMMUNICATION:Its actually quite engaging.Nice.
MICRWAVE COMMUNICATION:I wish I hadn't left some chapters last sem in TLW.This is literally a continuation of that.Oh dear!
INFORMATION THEORY AND CODING:This is my favourite.I just love the classes.
LOGIC DESIGN WITH VHDL:VHDL stands for "Very High Speed Integrated Circuit Hardware Description Language".Sounds impressive,doesn't it?Its actually not that intimidating,particularly if you have a knack for programming and logic design.
ANTENNAS AND WAVE PROPAGATION:Oh my God!This is hard..
C++:I'll be frank.I chose this elective so that I could have some fun.I've already learnt C,so this is a little easy.We're 82 in all, and we just harass the lecturer in this class!

Until next time I blog,then!Cheerio,folks!
 



7 Comments:


At 12:41 am, Anonymous Anonymous

Himesh is soooooo stale now... I want to just kill him

 

At 11:37 pm, Blogger RDD

6th sememster is just another 6 months of life spent with wonderful friends like you.

 

At 10:30 am, Blogger Anamika Anyone

Rush- The feeling is mutual,my friend. :)

 

At 2:53 am, Blogger shari

Hey Anamika! Love the song. :)

 

At 6:54 pm, Blogger Anamika Anyone

Hey Shari!
Long time no see!How are you doing? Thanks..thats such a nice soothing song.

 

At 1:16 pm, Blogger RDD

The song reminds me of all the happiness I had found when I was in love

 

At 11:12 pm, Blogger Anamika Anyone

Its very romantic,isn't it? And you were in love?? Ooooh,tell me more! Is it someone I know?