Monday, December 29, 2008
posted by Anamika Anyone at 6:17 am
Do you know what I like about Christmas?
Rose cookies!



Anyway, I watched Ghajini. I did not like it better than Memento. But its good.

Coming to the main topic:I did three awesome things this weekend!

Awesome book read:
The little prince” by Antoine De-Saint Exupery may seem like a kiddie book, but don't let the simple writing and the illustrations fool you. The book is an anthology on life, a simpler version of “The Alchemist”. The messages that the author has for us are simple, direct and effective. The little prince charms his way into your heart and reminds you of some things you've long forgotten. A beautiful read.

Awesome movie watched:
No, not Ghajini. “The great dictator” is Charlie Chaplin's little joke on World War 2 and Adolf Hitler and his only talkie. It is funny and heart warming. It seems incredible now that I haven't watched any of Chaplin's other movies. He's a class-A actor.

Awesome walk walked:
It had been some years since I'd gone to Lalbagh. That too, Lalbagh early in the morning.
Itni rango bhari apni duniya hai kyun? Socho tho, socho na..
Now I know why..to help me learn the colours in German, of course!
Especially the sonnengelb (sun-yellow) at the park, when the early sunlight streamed in between the trees, flooding the park golden. And I have to say, that early in the morning, some parts of the lake look really neat.

Labels: , , ,