Sunday, November 16, 2008
posted by Anamika Anyone at 8:41 pm
Die wochenende endet jetzt. Morgen gehe ich ins Buro weil ich arbeiten muss.
I enjoyed a movie marathon this weekend.
Kidnap: Abysmal, really abysmal. Don't even bother.
One missed call: I'll admit I was spooked out for some time, but overall the movie is not good. After the movie my brother did some missed call impressions to annoy me, and when I actually did get a missed call, made crazy eyes at me....That was good.
Fashion: Good. The best I've watched this weekend. The soundtrack is especially worth mentioning. That haunting tune... It grows on you stealthily until its all you hear in your mind. But it didn't last that long for me, coz before long I started watching...
Mamma Mia!: This is only for Abba fans. No, not for those fans who'll get offended listening to Meryl Streep doing “Money money money” with her raspy-ish voice. I like the music and lyrics more than the voice of Abba, so I tolerated the weak story and over-the-top acting.
Happy feet: Cute. Cho cute.
And finally, Rock on!: The story: Good. The performances: Really good. The songs: Wow! Farhan Akhtar: So hot! Need I say more?
Here's one of my favourites:




Before I toodle off, a question: Alien abductions-true story? I wonder...

Labels: , ,