Wednesday, December 03, 2008
posted by Anamika Anyone at 8:24 am

10 things to do before I die:

Scenario: I have 10 minutes before I die. What are the ten things I want to do?

Rules: Ten things only, out of which one must not be specified.

First of all I want to say that I can think of lots of things I want to do before I die, so I'm writing only the first nine that came to mind.

1) Make a will.

2) Explain to my family and close friends why I'm dying in the next ten minutes.

Why am I dying in the next ten minutes?

3) Karaoke. I am a terrible singer, but I would like to belt out “7 things I hate about you” to a certain someone.

4) Meet Bono in person and tell him I think he's awesome. This might not be possible in ten minutes, but you never know.

5) Post an “I'll be back” note here.

6) Stick a reminder “Haunt Sagar and Kartik for the rest of eternity” on my study table.

7) Make a list of 10 books to read and 10 places to see for my brother. I figure since I'm counting minutes I'll experience a lot of regret over books I didn't read and places I didn't see, so the list will be completed in a really short time.

8) Meet N and tell her I'm sorry.

9) Go up to the apartment terrace and listen to that Mozart tune I like for one last time.

10) ... (No, it can't be filled in for me!)

As I'm writing it, my mind is thinking of a million more things...

Go on, make your 10 things list..

Labels: ,

 



4 Comments:


At 10:53 pm, Blogger Unknown

As I started reading, I thought that point#3 is targetted at myself :D But then, somehow I feel that only #6 is for me n not #3 :D
But if u are planning to haunt us for the rest of eternit, then I am afraid tat u wont be back soon... So #5 becomes senseless :P

 

At 6:01 pm, Blogger zo

I'd pray and pray and pray.....so taht I can go to Heaven :)))

hey! cant seem to find any sharing engine on ur blog. y dnt u use something like Tell-a-Friend so that visitor like me can easily share ur posts with frens thru mails,IMs,blogs,socialnetworking sites etc...u cn simply register on www.socialtwist.com Do check it out :)

 

At 6:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

umm..i think i'l go to a doctor or sumthn :-P

 

At 5:16 pm, Blogger Anamika Anyone

@Sugar boy: Well, I can multitask pretty well, so I think I'll be able to manage blogging and haunting you till eternity just fine. :P
Besides, my haunting eisodes will be my posts here!

@Zoram: Well, if you ever face such a situation, may your prayers be heard. :)
Thanks for the suggstion Zoram, Do keep visiting!

@Harshad: Doctor? Good luck in that case, buddy.