Tuesday, August 08, 2006
posted by Anamika Anyone at 6:57 pm
My PC, Gizmo, has been infected with a virus. Poor darling. So,I'm posting this blah in the cyber cafe. I don't particularly love cybercafes. Especially this one. Reasons:
1) Its cyber all right, but not exactly a cafe. No tea, no coffee.
2) Some of the employees seem very interested in my browsing. Ughhh.
3) I love it at home., on my chair, with my Gizmo. Period.

So,until he gets well, I won't be posting. Cho Chorry. Oooh, by the way, I HAVE to tell you about this very weird thing my brother told me the other day. I love weird things. I believe I am one of them.

Ta Ta. Behave while I'm gone,kids.
 



3 Comments:


At 7:23 pm, Blogger RDD

Get your computer repaired soon.. PLEASE CUSPO!!! Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

At 7:41 pm, Blogger Vivek Tulsidas

oh we will try and be nice kids anamika aunty...(kiddin)
'get well soon' message for ur gizmo...

 

At 5:02 pm, Blogger Anamika Anyone

All is well now..although I don't have messenger..:( but I'll get it soon :)