Sunday, August 22, 2010
posted by Anamika Anyone at 6:58 pm
Dreams.

My dreams are like the Sun.
Light in me, dispelling all fears,
A sunny Talisman, to me near,
Nourishing, feeding, my mind.
My dreams, brightly they burn.


My dreams are like Water.
Everflowing, ever evolving.
Waning, waxing, forming and dissolving.
Playing with the child in me,
My dreams, they grow and learn.

My dreams are like the Wind.
Against my face, cool and wild
Some days, strong, some mild.
Taking me this place and that,
My dreams, make me jump and turn.

Labels:

 



2 Comments:


At 6:34 am, Blogger Abigail Alexis~

Nice poem dear. have missed you. Have been drifting here and there, not at all with any reason.just motionlessly adrift. I've started swimming again :)

 

At 7:55 am, Blogger Anamika Anyone

Thanks AB!
I've missed you! Where are you? Are you blogging?