Friday, August 26, 2005
posted by Anamika Anyone at 11:19 pm
I was tagged by Micheala and here’s a part of me:

7 things I plan to do before I die

1.Get married and have 2 kids and 4 grandkids

2.Host a party with Shah Rukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Johnny Depp, Shoaib Akhtar, John Abraham, Matt Damon, and Richard Gere as guests

3.Learn to play the guitar

4.Lose weight! I want to fit into those “haute couture” clothes

5.Sleep for 48 hours straight

6.Blog for 48 hours straight

7.Meet all you guys in person!:-)

7 things I can do

1.Sing in the bathroom without any kind of restraint

2.Watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S reruns forever

3.Talk about Harry Potter and Co. until you kill me

4.Tie my hair in a plait without help; I’m particularly proud of this- I had a rather hard time learning this, somehow.

5.Manage to get pass grades in the exam even after breaking a leg and missing most of the semester- I love to brag that I’m a nerd…

6.Watch horror movies calmly at midnight. Not a lot of my acquaintances can boast of this…

7.Blog! We must remember that millions don’t have the fortune to enjoy blogging. And we’ve not done so badly, have we? Yay for us, then!

7 things I cannot do

1.Pay attention in Edusat class. Correction. I don’t want to pay attention in Edusat class.

2.Resist terracotta jewellary- I’m compeletely hooked

3.Come first in class. Actually, this is wrong. If I really try, and stop doing fun things, I can beat those geeky first benchers. But then I’ll get labeled. It doesn’t matter anyway. I can come in second or third as well. As you can see, I’m not the competitive type.

4.Refuse chocolate. That would be a sin.

5.Say the word f*** aloud. See, I can’t even write it out. If I start, it becomes a persisitant habit, and soon I’ll start saying in front of family members. Its happened before, and the results weren’t pretty. My mom and dad like to think of me as a “good, traditional,Indian”.

6. Pull an all-nighter- I love sleep too much for that.

7.Fast/starve. I love food too much for that.

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex

1.Shoulder length hair

2.Deep, black eyes- like Rhett Butler’s.

3.Sense of humour- some one to make me laugh at myself

4.Intelligence- the best turn on

5.Non smoker- right from childhood, I’ve been sticking to this condition.

6.Must like dogs. This is THE criterion.

7.Actually, i look for a bit of Howard Roark in every man. Hard to find, I know… *sigh*

7 things that I say most often

1.What the heck

2.Enree, en samachara (whats up?)

3.How the hell am I supposed to know!!

4.Damn

5.Shit/crap

6.I understand (as if… I’m a terrible hypocrite..)

7.Hullo!

7 celebrity crushes

1.Shah Rukh Khan

2.John Abraham

3.Simon Cowell- I used to find his blunt manner attractive. Used to.

4.Lucy Liu ( Oh, yes..On a woman too..)

5.Brad Pitt

6.Jackie Chan.. you gotta love his fight sequences!

7.Joey Tribbiani- mind you, the character, not the actor.

I tag the first seven people who comment on this blog. Welcome!Got to sleep now, so toodles!
 



14 Comments:


At 5:55 am, Blogger Michaela

Since I've already done it, it's the first 7 people after this comment...

I love #5 and #6 on the first section. You would think that you have to flip them around, because after 48 hours of blogging, I'd need 48 hours of sleep.lol

I could make a living out of watching old Friends episodes. That's really sad, but I could do it.

By the way, I just realized that you had tagged me about the top 5 songs. I'm sorry I didn't notice that earlier! I just posted it, so check it out anytime!

 

At 11:23 am, Blogger Michaela

I tried that 'lemonade fast' its lemon juice, maple syrup, water, and cayenne pepper...it did NOT taste like lemonade...very misleading. I was scared for life with that incident.

 

At 11:28 am, Blogger Anamika Anyone

Micheala: it was a long post but fun to do.. thanks for tagging me..I love to talk about myself!

G_samsa:TEN day fast!
*looks horrorstruck at the monitor*

By the way,can I call you Gregor?
I read the post about your screen name...I should explain my screen name too,but i think its pretty obvious,and i've written about the meaning of anamika in the sidebar.

 

At 11:31 am, Blogger Anamika Anyone

Is it a new weight reduction formula? I would try it, except that it doesn't include even a little bit of food...Am I a food-crazy girl or what?

 

At 7:59 am, Blogger Abigail Alexis~

Hi Anamika Anyone,

Fasting is great. I wish I did it more. I used to fast at least one day a week. Basically for the same reasons g_samsa gave. I like water with little lemon in it.A little ginger is good too.

Good luck on everything you wish to accomplish.

Maybe I will take you up on your offer and post my list. :)

 

At 12:15 pm, Blogger Anamika Anyone

Ok,I guess i'll try fasting then... you guys have given me the courage to step out of my comfort zone...

Gregor:His name is Pandit Ravi Shankar,Pandit being an honourary prefix.I've heard him and his daughter Anoushka play, and he's amazing...Not so long ago, he was in the news,when Norah Jones was claimed to be his love child..I would not be surprised if it were true.Norah Jones is so talented.

 

At 5:01 am, Blogger JR

HOWARD RORK! HOWARD RORK! Sorry, I was skimming (yes, just skimming, sorry) your list. I didn't expect an Ayn Rand reference, let alone one from The Fountainhead. CHEERS!

So often, I'd love to get a female version of Rork, but I just end up with a Toohey. :(

Love the reference! Made my day. Okay, so it made my five minutes, but just the same...

-Justin

 

At 2:13 pm, Blogger Unknown

a nice post..

 

At 6:26 pm, Blogger Naveen Roy

hehe, well, thanks for the comments on the mangal pandey review i had written...was actually hoping to do a better job....

 

At 7:09 pm, Blogger Anamika Anyone

Yes,Howard Roark rocks!

 

At 1:31 am, Blogger JR

-I think that I just fell in love with you- :)

 

At 3:20 am, Blogger Spinning Girl

HOWARD ROARK! Yes, I too love you now.

 

At 11:54 pm, Blogger Pramod

what with the 7 thingy ... like the 7 wonders of the world eh ?:P

Guess what ? you sound like a typical hindu girl hit a little by bangalore cosmo life

and all the publicity is missed by not being here earlier .... sigh

 

At 8:56 pm, Blogger Anamika Anyone

I am all of that!Yes!
You know my dad's from the Western ghats and my mum was brought up entirely in Mumbai,I was born in Mumbai too..but I am a true blue bangalorean at heart...will always be,i guess..