Friday, October 07, 2011
posted by Anamika Anyone at 12:30 pm
Here are my dreams, Draft 1:

1) I want to live a beautiful life and write about it. Publish it, so that others are inspired to live beautiful lives and write about it.

2) I want a lifestyle makeover - pretty house, cars, cash, clothes, jewellery, watches, gadgets, toys, books, spa, etc. Loads of money.

3) Travel - I wanna go there. I want to go, experience, share, write about it.

4) Charity - my NGO - education, learning, libraries, prevention against abuse, kids.

5) I want to do what I want to do - read, write, sing, dance, learn to play, sports. I want to spend all day like this.

6) Parents, bro - I want to give them all that they want. The golden life.

7) I want to grow into the person, the businesswomen, the spirit, the networker I was born to be. The best me I can be.


Well, this is a beginning. I'll update on each aspect soon.

Labels: