Friday, April 20, 2007
posted by Anamika Anyone at 10:38 pm
Poised as I was to pen a post (ooh! Alliteration!) about "the effing male ego" as my friend puts it, the fact that this may put off some of my male fellow bloggers and make many of them go "But what about the double effing female ego?" gave me pause. I will instead be entertaining you by reproducing this crap I wrote a long time ago during some boring class.

Once Ray and I had a laughing fit over some silly joke at college while our classmates looked at us as if we were giggling aliens in an essentially melancholy world. This made us laugh even harder. Life is a multicoloured bubble about to burst at any time. This is my definition of life. I slept with the radio on and the headphones glued to my ears, listening to "November Rain", and woke up with the song continuously buzzing in my ears.

Labels:

 



2 Comments:


At 12:23 pm, Blogger Pallav

It would be fun to read about your views on the "effing male ego"

We'd be the last person to get offended ;)

We don't have an ego, we are too cool for that ;) he he

Bring it on!

N

 

At 5:21 pm, Blogger Anamika Anyone

A cloaked challenge! I like it.