Thursday, June 21, 2007
posted by Anamika Anyone at 3:04 pm

I love this title.


Anyway, I'm sorry I've not been blogging more, I'm going places, literally. More about my adventures later. This is a list of the songs that I burned:


Love me or Hate me - Lady Sovereign

C'est la vie - Bewitched

Toxic - Britney Spears (What can I say..)

Watch me shine - Vanessa Carlton

No worries - Simon Webbe (He's coming to Hyderabad, but not to Bangalore???)

This love - Maroon 5 (Thanks to Pooja and Shru. Maroon 5 rocks!)

I want to have your babies - Natasha Bedingfield

These words are my own - Natasha Bedingfield

You give love a bad name - Bon Jovi (Thanks to Suni)

Makes me wonder - Maroon 5

Lay your hands - Simon Webbe

Wait a Minute - Pussycat Dolls

Holiday - Green Day (Thanks again to Pooja and Shru. Green Day rocks too!)

Cupid's chokehold - Gym Class Heroes (Just listen to this.)

Reason - Hoobastank

Wonderwall - Oasis

She will be loved - Maroon 5

Boulevard of broken dreams - Green Day

Wake me up when September ends - Green Day

Big girls don't cry - Fergie


And I've named this collection Sylar.


I don't know.


P.S:I won't be here for some more days, but panic not, I'll come back. By the way, Nothingman, my next story's ready :)



Labels: , ,

 



7 Comments:


At 3:20 pm, Blogger Abigail Alexis~

LOL, I love music.....we have some favorite songs in common. I love Green Day. Marron 5 "She Will be Loved" is a Top Favorite! I like the Pussy Cat Dolls....but my favorite song from them is "Stick Wit U" check it out if you haven't heard it. He,he,he...Ive heard most of the song you mentioned.

Really good to hear from you. Have a safe trip. Talk to you soon. :)

 

At 8:38 pm, Blogger Pallav

Lot of pop! but gwen stephani is one heck of a singer!

I'm more of a metal sort of person,oh and I'm all tuned for your next story! ;)

stay safe!

N

 

At 1:01 pm, Blogger Anamika Anyone

Abbey:I haven't heard Stick with u, but I'll do it right now...

Nothingman: Ya I guess I'll always be a pop girl! I love guns and roses and I listen to the occasional metallica, but thats that for me.

 

At 4:15 pm, Blogger indian lucifer

girl its high time you turn into a lady and start listening to some Metal.. 1ce your hooked ... thr is no escape for its clutches

 

At 3:49 am, Blogger Abigail Alexis~

Hey were's the pictures you were going to post?

 

At 11:03 pm, Blogger Samarth Bharadwaj

dont mean to be judgemental but your playlist suggsts...love is in the air...... :D mon suggest cold play

 

At 8:28 pm, Blogger Anamika Anyone

Lucifer: I know I've witnessed my brother falling into the well.. I guess my turn will come soon.. :)

AB: Hmmm.. Let me see.. Now where did I keep those pictures? :P Just kidding.. Soon, don't worry..

Samarth: Well, something's in the air, and whatever it is, it ain't love.. I've listened to some Coldplay.. Its nice..