Saturday, February 24, 2007
posted by Anamika Anyone at 2:33 pm
I'm feeling a little narcissistic today, so I'm going to post a long time due tag, again from Kartik's place.

Ahem!

9 things about me that are weird:

1. I can sleep for 24 hours straight.
2. I am oddly fond of looking at lizards. Don't laugh.
3. I am the hitler of cockroaches. Don't chastise.
4. I can't eat when certain vegetables are cut in a certain way, and remind me too much of certain things.
5. I go crazy over two things; cheap books and cheaper earrings.
6. I find Shiney Ahuja good looking, which is weird according to my friends.
7. I cut my own hair once. It was horribly uneven, but I didn't even it out. I carried my hair around until it grew and evened itself out. Freaky, huh?
8. I name inanimate objects which I use and thus, get attached to them.
9. A dozen cups of tea cannot make an insomniac out of me. Coffee, though is another thing. Sorry, beverage.

I tag the next person who is not afraid to spell out his eccentricities and guilty pleasures for the whole blogosphere to read. Enjoy!

Labels: