Saturday, February 24, 2007
posted by Anamika Anyone at 2:09 pm
Its been a long time since my last tag, isn't it? This new short tag is from Kartik.

Here are the rules:
1. Grab the nearest book. Its got be more than a hundred pages, so don't grab a Lemony Snicket or a shopping catalogue.
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Go to the fifth sentence.
4. Type the next three sentences.
5. Tag 5 people.
6. Done!

I opened a book on VHDL (Matthew Perry) lying on my desk. Here's what I hit upon:
The value H compared with the value z returns value H. The function therefore returns the value H as the resolved value of the signal. Another case is shown in figure 5.3.

Feel free to consider yourself tagged. Pick a book and maybe you'll find something amazing in page 123.

Labels:

 



1 Comments:


At 2:59 pm, Blogger Anamika Anyone

...Although, I didn't find anything remotely amzing in the book I posted from.. Just something about value resolution on signals-bob-lob-law.