Saturday, January 20, 2007
posted by Anamika Anyone at 10:56 pm
Fellow visitors, meet Marvin, the Paranoid Android. Marvin, meet my crowd.(If you're wondering who the woozies I'm talking about, look at the robot on the top left corner) Marvin is actually quite endearing once you get over the fact that he's a morose and slightly manic-depressive robot. He's quite famous actually. He was the star of the movie version of "The hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy" by Douglas Adams. Learn more about film here. Actually just go read the book. Its better than the movie, trust me.
 



2 Comments:


At 4:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

I did watch the movie and it left me a bit worried.. but not as half bad as this deadly tosser here.. he looks exacly like me..!!!

 

At 9:25 am, Blogger Anamika Anyone

Why were you worried? And you look like Marvin? :)