Wednesday, August 10, 2005
posted by Anamika Anyone at 10:48 am
Another cool,balmy,windy,heavenly day...enjoying my holidays,relaxing,eating too much leftover sweets from yesterday(my brother's birthday)...Home alone...watching friends reruns..solving the newspaper crossword puzzle...Got to learn two new French verbs-habiter and aimer..Got to work on my wireless networking assignment... But i decide to chuck it all and settle down with Aunts aren't gentlemen and more Cashew burfi(I have to stop).

By the way,I took that test again,fowolling Dane's example,and got platoon.
 



3 Comments:


At 11:22 am, Anonymous Anonymous

Microsoft Launches MSN Filter
Microsoft Corp. has launched in beta within MSN Spaces a site that offers blogs on content areas such as music and sports.
Great blog! I'll have to visit again soon!
I have a fun activities site/blog. I post information on fun activities related stuff.
Check it out sometime :-)

 

At 6:56 pm, Blogger Anamika Anyone

Sorry!
Ok,Dane,a query;Who is/was Danius Maximus?

 

At 6:57 pm, Blogger Anamika Anyone

There..I changed it!