Tuesday, May 31, 2005
posted by Anamika Anyone at 7:43 pm
I'm sitting in front of the window in the hall,scribbling this on a torn piece of paper.The sky looks angry today.Lighning,lots of it,and rain pouring down like there's no tomorrow.The lightning is so intense that when it flashes,for a moment its broad daylight again.The wind blows against my face,cold and hard,and brings with it the occasional rain drop.I smell wet mud in the air.I love that smell.Especially in summer.

Ma Nature roars like she's raving mad about something.There's an incredible flash of lightning.I get my ears ready for the impending thunder growl.I'm not afraid of thunder like those 60's Bollywood heroines,but,God, it was such a bolt of lightning!I close my eyes and let the barely perceptible pricks of rain fall on my face.I look back at the enourmous work load on my table.The to-do-list is endless....

Ah,what the heck,you only live once!I turn back to the window.