Saturday, May 21, 2005
posted by Anamika Anyone at 7:23 pm
If I say that i've been terribly busy to write,you go;"Yeah riiiiiiiiiight!"SO,I'll not say that.Instead I'll say that i've had the best week.All my lab experiments over,all the corrections and viva asked,done well in my second internals,and just had a wonderful Punjabi lunch with my friends.Ahhh...life is beautiful.
Next week,i got to start cramming again fro my third internals.After that,its a train of tests and exams until the usual semester end holidays mercifully start.But I like this pace.It never gives me time to get bored.So,I blog when I get the time.Anyways,check out my new blogroll!
 



2 Comments:


At 7:43 pm, Blogger Anamika Anyone

You get two and a half months..Hmmm..thats a lot of holidays..how are you spending your time?

 

At 10:28 am, Blogger Anamika Anyone

Congrats on that!