Monday, March 21, 2005
posted by Anamika Anyone at 5:17 pm
I was in the tenth standard when I began reading Harry Potter.Quite late,you might say,but I think whoever thinks HP is only for children has not read the books. Anyway,in my final school year I had resolved not to read fiction(I love novels and it was interfering with my studies),tenth being "an important year" and all.Now,did I keep my resolution? NO,OF COURSE NOT!Somewhere during mid-year,my friend Praju gave me a book and said;just read it.I was intrigued;whenever Praju says read this,its got to have something.I read the first chapter in the social studies period that day.I was hooked for life.

I love the concept developed by Mrs.Rowling.I love Hermione Granger.I love Emma Watson.I also love he-who-must-not-be-named,who's going to be played by the British actor Ralph Feinnes,by the way. Hey,I love him too!

I don't like Harry so much.He's too much of a central character.I like Ron,he's funny.But HP was,is,and always will be in my list of favourites.Am I being childish? I don't care.
 



2 Comments:


At 5:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

I read the books and didn't dig them too much.They were kinda childish,you know.

 

At 5:21 pm, Blogger Anamika Anyone

Do you think Dumbledore will die in the seventh book?I've heard rumours about this,but a lot of ppl are saying Harry'll kick the bucket after murdering Voldemort..Hey,wonder who'll die in the upcoming sixth book?