Sunday, March 20, 2005
posted by Anamika Anyone at 6:22 pm
It keeps on playing in my mind nowadays...Thats a song from the film Page 3,sung beautifully by Lata Mangaeshkar..Boy, the magic of her voice never seems to die down..The line translates like this;"How strange are relationships over here"...and it goes on to describe the topsy turvy world of Page 3 people.

I didn't watch page 3 yet,though I'm dying to.The main reason for this(the film is very good,my friends say,but thats not THE reason) is that the main protagonist in the film is played by Konkana Sen Sharma.I love her.

She's not this pretty wear-sleeveless-sarees-in-switzerland-and-prance-around-with-the-hero kind of actress.I was compeletely blown over when I watched her first Hindi-English film,Mr. and Mrs. Iyer(Her first ever film was a Bengali one and I don't know that language).You have just GOT to see her in that!

I wish I had seen it during my semester holidays,but I saw a host of other films instead of this one,and I regret it now..Now,I've finished two weeks of the new sem,and I'm already knee deep in work!
 



1 Comments:


At 6:24 pm, Blogger Anamika Anyone

P.S.Rahul Bose,the actor in Mr.and Mrs.Iyer is good too,but he doesn't appeal to me very much.

Its nice to be nice..