Thursday, March 03, 2005
posted by Anamika Anyone at 10:12 am
When I heard them for the first time about two years ago,I thought;this is music,man! Their debut album Duur made me think this could not get any better.Then three months ago they came out with another album Dhaani and I was prove wrong.

Dhaani is an assorted collection of songs on love,admiration,sorrow and many other emotions.This is what the two band members Faisal and Bilal had to say about Dhaani;

"We were exhausted and we needed a break.So we created Dhaani around us.A thought that gave us the ability to transcend to see what was not there.To break free.Dhaani was our escape and now its yours."

You have to just listen to the songs to get lost in a world of dreams.My personal favorite is Sohniyae and Pal.There's also the Spiderman-2 soundtrack Na Jaane Kyu(don't know why).Wonderful experience.