Friday, September 22, 2006
posted by Anamika Anyone at 5:45 pm
If Shari and Kirk can do it,I can too!

You Should Rule Mercury

Close to sun, Mercury has very long days - and is rarely visible to the rest of the solar system.

You are perfect to rule Mercury, because you live for the present - and can truly enjoy a day that goes on forever.
Like Mercury, you are quick and elusive. Your wit is outstanding, and you can win any verbal sparring match.

Some people see you as superficial, but in truth, you just play many roles and have many interests.
A great manipulator, you usually get what you want from people. And they're happy to give it to you.
What Planet Should You Rule?
 



5 Comments:


At 10:36 pm, Blogger Kirk

Trust me, if your litmus test on how hard something might be is based upon if weather or not I can do it- well then you just gotta set them sites a little higher…

 

At 9:10 pm, Blogger Pallav

Hi Anamika, i like the new tempelate for the blog, i saw it on some site just today and lo its here...it looks nice, anyway i find your blog pretty cool so i hope you wont mind if i put a link to your blog in mine and if you like my blog you can do the same.

tell me what you think.
take care :)

 

At 4:31 am, Blogger shari

I should also rule Mercury. I wish that one would have had better questions.

 

At 6:46 pm, Blogger Abigail Alexis~

He,he,he I was Mercury too.

 

At 7:53 pm, Blogger Anamika Anyone

Wow..Mercury has many queens,doesn't it?